The below terms and conditions and all other expressed terms of the contract shall be governed and constructed in accordance with the laws of England.
• Payment for all training courses is 15 days from receipt of invoice, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
• You will receive an Inca Training Services invoice at the time of booking.
• Payments can be made by either BACS or Cheque.
• If paying by cheque please make it payable to Inca Training Services.
• If payments are not received within the agreed timescale Inca Training Services reserves the right to claim:
"…statutory interest at 8% above the Bank of England reference rate, in force on the date the debt becomes overdue and at any subsequent rate where the reference rate changes and the debt remains unpaid in accordance with the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998 as amended and supplemented by the Late Payment of Commercial Debts Regulations 2002."
As a result of continual late payment for services provided, Inca Training Services reserves the right to withdraw any agreed credit agreement and future invoices must be paid in full prior to the course date.
Cancellations and Rescheduling:
• Cancellation or re-scheduling must be received in writing.
• Inca Training Services only accepts the date on which the letter or email is received as the date the cancellation or reschedule has been made.
• Although we will endeavour to reschedule at a time convenient to you the final agreement on dates for re-scheduling will be held by Inca Training Services.
• If a re-scheduled course cannot subsequently be attended by you, the booking shall be cancelled without refund.
• If a course is cancelled five working days or less prior to the training date, a cancellation charge of 100% will apply.
• If a course is rescheduled five working days or less prior to the training date, you can re-schedule the course for no charge, providing that the we are able to find your designated instructor a replacement day's training. However, if we are unable to do this there will be a FULL charge.
• If you cannot provide attendees on the date of the re-schedule, then a cancellation fee of 100% will be charged.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to: Inca Training Services, Suite 153, St Loyes House, 20 St Loyes House, Bedford, MK40 1ZL
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.